Shipping can be done in 4 ways:
- Collection from the workshop in Berlaar by appointment. Indicate 'Collection' with your order. After completing the payment/finishing of your order we will contact you to arrange a time to pick it up.
- Delivery via bpost in Belgium (€5.70). With this option, your package will be delivered to the address indicated.
- Delivery via bpost to a collection point (€4.40). When completing the order, a collection point is selected by the consumer.
- Delivery via bpost to the Netherlands, Germany and France (€16.40).
Would you like to place an order from another country? Please contact us at email@example.com
For purchase amounts of € 100.00 or more, Brol takes care of the shipping costs within Belgium.
Orders are dispatched on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Orders completed from Saturday to Tuesday will be shipped on Wednesday, orders completed from Wednesday to Friday will be shipped on Saturday. If you urgently need your product, please contact us.
When your package is ready for shipment, you will receive a track and trace code by email.
The delivery period is 2 to 3 working days from the time of delivery to bpost. BROL is not liable for any delays in final delivery.
BROL is not liable for loss, damage or theft during shipment.
Products ordered via pre-order will be dispatched after the production time stated on the website. If this period is delayed by more than 7 days, we will contact the consumer. The consumer then has the right to cancel the order and request a refund, as long as the product has not yet been shipped to the consumer.
An order is always delivered in one go. If you order several items with different production times, the longest delivery time applies.
Tailor-made products are delivered according to the agreed delivery date. When the product is finished, BROL will contact you to discuss delivery.
Exchanges and returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
If an order is returned within 14 days of receipt, you are entitled to a replacement or refund. To be eligible for return, your item must be unused and in the same condition and original packaging in which you received it (with all labels attached).
You exchange your item in 3 easy steps:
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and the reason for return. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
2. Prepare the package. You can use the original shipping box or another secure box.
3. Send your package to the Brol workshop at your own expense.
BROL is not responsible for refunds or compensation for return packages lost in transit. Please note that 'Sale' items cannot be returned.
Exchanging your order
Follow the same steps as for returns.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. If your return is approved, we will issue a refund to the original method of payment within 15 days from the day we receive your return package. If for any reason you still have not received your refund after 30 days, please contact us at email@example.com.